TőzsdehírekTőzsdehírek
2024. július 15. 23:44
Kiemelt témák:  Üzemanyagárak   Gazdaság   GDP   Infláció   Kamat   Forint   Olaj   Bitcoin   Euro   OTP   BUX   Tőzsde   Elemzés   Akkumulátor

Baba cnbc

Hasonló találatok a webről:

BABA: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd • Stock Price, Quote and News
BABA: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd • Stock Price, Quote and News www.cnbc.com › quotes › BABA Get Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA:NYSE) real-time stock quotes, news, price and financial information from CNBC. 80.33 AAPL,BABA JD,BABA
Bővebben »
Alibaba (BABA) earnings Q4 2024 • CNBC

Alibaba posted a beat on revenue in its fiscal fourth quarter ended in March, but the Chinese e-commerce giant's net profit plunged.
Bővebben »
BABA • Stock Price, Quote • CNBC
Get Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) real-time stock quotes, price and financial information from CNBC.
Bővebben »
9988.HK: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd • Stock Price, Quote and News
Get Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (9988.HK:Hong Kong Stock Exchange) real-time stock quotes, news, price and financial information from CNBC.
Bővebben »
Investor on Alibaba's growth in its cloud and core business • CNBC
BABA+0.06 (+0.08%) After Hours. Share Share Article via Facebook Share Article via Twitter ...
Időtartam: 4:11
Közzétéve: 2024. máj. 14.
Bővebben »
BABA-MY: Baba Eco Group Bhd • Stock Price, Quote and News

Get Baba Eco Group Bhd (BABA-MY:Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) real-time stock quotes, news, price and financial information from CNBC.
Bővebben »
Alibaba (BABA) scraps Cainiao IPO, offers full ownership • CNBC
Alibaba currently owns a 64% stake in Cainiao. It says it intends to invest up to $3.75 billion to acquire the remaining 36% from minority ...
Bővebben »
Alibaba is focusing on performance amid increased competition, Joe ...
BABA. Share Share Article via Facebook Share Article via Twitter 2024 CNBC LLC. All ...
Időtartam: 2:57
Közzétéve: 2024. febr. 25.
Bővebben »
BABA: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd • Stock Price, Quote and News
BABA: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd • Stock Price, Quote and News www.cnbc.com › quotes › BABA Get Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA:NYSE) real-time stock quotes, news, price and financial information from CNBC. 80.33 AAPL,BABA JD,BABA
Bővebben »
Alibaba (BABA) earnings Q4 2024 • CNBC

Alibaba posted a beat on revenue in its fiscal fourth quarter ended in March, but the Chinese e-commerce giant's net profit plunged.
Bővebben »
BABA • Stock Price, Quote • CNBC
Get Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) real-time stock quotes, price and financial information from CNBC.
Bővebben »
9988.HK: Alibaba Group Holding Ltd • Stock Price, Quote and News
Get Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (9988.HK:Hong Kong Stock Exchange) real-time stock quotes, news, price and financial information from CNBC.
Bővebben »
Investor on Alibaba's growth in its cloud and core business • CNBC
BABA+0.06 (+0.08%) After Hours. Share Share Article via Facebook Share Article via Twitter ...
Időtartam: 4:11
Közzétéve: 2024. máj. 14.
Bővebben »
BABA-MY: Baba Eco Group Bhd • Stock Price, Quote and News

Get Baba Eco Group Bhd (BABA-MY:Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) real-time stock quotes, news, price and financial information from CNBC.
Bővebben »
Alibaba (BABA) scraps Cainiao IPO, offers full ownership • CNBC
Alibaba currently owns a 64% stake in Cainiao. It says it intends to invest up to $3.75 billion to acquire the remaining 36% from minority ...
Bővebben »
Alibaba is focusing on performance amid increased competition, Joe ...
BABA. Share Share Article via Facebook Share Article via Twitter 2024 CNBC LLC. All ...
Időtartam: 2:57
Közzétéve: 2024. febr. 25.
Bővebben »

BUX | OTP | MOL | MTEL | RICHTER | OPUS
BUX